Today’s Price List
You Can Buy Facebook Likes For Cheap Safely and Securely
When you have a Facebook page, you want to increase your fan base as quickly as you can. And, for just a $1, you can make that happen. You can get hundreds of high-quality likes on your fan page in a short period of time from top-rated sellers on the Internet. We offer a wide array of reasonably-priced packages for you to take advantage of.
What Are Our Prices Like?
100 Likes – $1 – Our cheapest but still extremely effective way to garner attention is the 100 Real Likes for $1 package. We don’t need your password to Facebook, and we can use them on posts, photos and fan pages. We’ll even throw in some extra likes on the order. We provide you with a six-month guarantee and order tracking. We can deliver the likes within two days.
500 Likes for $5 – If you want more likes on your pages and posts, we offer the 500 Likes for $5 option. Again, there are completely real likes (we don’t use any bots). We don’t need your password to Facebook to make it work. We have a six-month guarantee and provide you with order tracking. Likes are delivered within two days.
1,000 Likes For $10 – If 100 or 500 likes are not enough, we do have a 1,000 Likes for $10 option for you to take advantage of. We don’t need your Facebook password. They are completely real likes for your photos, posts and fan pages. We do offer order tracking and six-month guarantee. Delivery is within four days.
5,000 likes for $50 – Our ultimate package is the 5,000 Likes for $50 option. No need to give us your Facebook password. We offer genuine Likes for your fan pages, photos and posts, delivering more likes on each other. We offer order tracking and six-month guarantee in this package. Delivery occurs within seven days.
You can buy your Facebook likes for cheap – $1 gets you 100 Likes.
Why Should You Buy Facebook Likes For Cheap?
- Increases Your Traffic and Sales – You Facebook fan page is important to your brand’s image. And, when you increase the number of fans your brand has, it increases your website’s search ranking and leads to more web traffic and sales.
- Rapid Delivery – When you choose to buy Facebook likes for cheap, you’ll get a rapid influx of likes, and it won’t impact your marketing campaign. The orders are quickly carried out so you can focus on your marketing strategy.
- Outstanding Prices – You don’t have to purchase expensive Facebook ads to spread the word about your Facebook page. Instead, you can pick from our marketing packages to find one that fits your needs and will boost your campaign’s success.
- Totally Safe – You can increase your fan count without damaging your Facebook reputation or brand. We offer safe methods to deliver your Facebook likes.
- Encrypted Transaction Service – You don’t need to be concerned about the possibility of data mishandling or problems with the transactions. All payments are made via an encrypted transaction system to give clients the best security.
- Facebook Login Details Not Needed – We can provide you with all the likes you buy (and a little more) without using your Facebook password. You just need to give us the URL to the Facebook fan page when you order the package.
How You Can Promote Your Business Through Facebook and Attain Likes For The Page
Facebook has millions of active users, making it the largest social media platform. And, because of that, it’s a huge marketing channel businesses can use to expand their reach and boost their bottom line. If you don’t have Facebook included in your marketing campaign strategy, it needs to be there. It will help you to engage with potential customers/clients and attain a significant number of likes, which are necessary for a successful Facebook marketing campaign.
What You May Not Have Realized About Facebook…
Facebook became a great marketing platform because it allowed users to get News Feed from people and organizations they have an interest in – liked or followed. This ability gives businesses the ability to reach their loyal fan base about the company’s happenings.
The most important aspect of Facebook and using it as a marketing platform is the “Like” feature. The button lets users express their interest in something, giving companies their consent to notify them of things going on.
When it comes to targeting audiences, Facebook as 1.3 billion users of all walks of life – teens, young adults, adults and older adults. In fact, Facebook at a 71% active adult usage rate compared to just LinkedIn and Pinterest, which have a 28% active adult usage rate.
Bear in mind that more women than men use Facebook, usually Caucasian and ages 25 to 34. If you were to compare that to Instagram, which is geared more toward teens and young adults. Facebook is the one marketing platform marketers can reach the various demographics.
When it comes to what kinds of services and products can be marketed, the platform is geared to both B2C and B2B marketing. It’s a great platform that lets companies (new and established) reach out and engage with their customers and potential customers. As Facebook grew in its popularity, its numbers rose quicker than MySpace in 2008. People realized how advantageous Facebook could be as a marketing platform, which is why many companies and organizations use it to spread the word about what’s going on.
4 Ways You Can Promote Your Company Through Facebook
When a person is considering business with a company, they often do a search for that company. They usually go to the brand’s Facebook page to see what’s going on and what people are saying. It’s important that your Facebook page has many likes and posts that people feel the need to respond to. This will build trust and integrity.
If you want your Facebook page to make a difference and attain views from potential consumers, here are four things you need to keep in mind:
- Keep Your Facebook Page Current – A website is a great way to learn about a business, but your company’s Facebook page is another way to reach out to potential consumers. You want to make sure the page is visually appealing and offers engaging material about your company, what you have to offer and the industry news, so people will want to do business with you.
- Develop and Share Engaging Content – Your Facebook fan page is a way that you can highlight your leadership. When you create material for the page, make sure you think about what you’re going to write about and post. You want your viewers to be interested the moment they see the material. Short videos, infographics and picture posts tend to garner the most attention, which is why you should put some attention on content that makes a huge impact.
- Increase Your Audience Numbers – For your Facebook page to gain traction with consumers, you need to produce high-quality material that helps to establish the audience. Get engaged with your users, which means using aggressive marketing tactics for them to like your page. Consider sending out Facebook invites or using email marketing to increase your following.
- Engage With The Followers – Nobody wants to be spammed, and if you don’t encourage followers to take some type of action, this is what your posts become. Reply to inquiries and concerns. Make polls for followers to answer or give out incentives like coupons or other deals, so they’ll want to visit your website. If you’re holding an event near followers, create a page for the event and have followers invite their friends to it. This will help to expand your circle.
Why Your Facebook Page Needs More “Likes”
Your Facebook page’s credibility is based on two key things:
- Content quality
- Likes numbers
And, it’s no surprise that more companies are spending their time and effort on boosting how many people like their page. If you still need more reasons as to why you need to work on gaining more Facebook likes, consider the reasons below:
Entice Possible Consumers – With a lot of “likes,” you can effectively reach out to possible consumers. A lot of “likes” generates the impression that you do have a lot of followers on your page, so you must be doing something that garners that amount. Facebook likes lead people to think you’re a credible source of information and are an industry leader.
Engage With Possible Consumers – When someone likes your Facebook page, it shows up on their wall. Therefore, any material you have posted will show up in their News Feed. If they find it engaging enough, they are more likely to respond and share the material with friends. Your goal should be to reach out to these folks, so you’re visible to them and their circle of friends.
Establish Brand Awareness – Since Facebook has so many active users, it’s the one platform that will allow you to raise brand awareness. You can do this by posting creative material regularly and ensure fans are aware of the latest offers. The strategy works best when you have a large following who get your updates. In order to be successful, you need to have a lot of likes on your Facebook fan page before you can launch a successful brand awareness campaign.
How Can You Attain “Likes” For Your Facebook Page
There are all kinds of ways in which you can attain more Facebook likes, but they can broadly be classified the following ways:
Organic Technique To Attaining Facebook Likes
You can attain likes for your page by coming up and posting engaging material in text, picture, video or graphic format. The idea is to post material that readers find curious and want to learn more about. You want them to click on links to learn more. You want to post on a regular basis so that users are reminded on a constant basis about your brand. Learn what your fans’ interests are and try to appeal to those interests.
Don’t do it all the time, as they may consider you a spammer and quit following you.
While the methods are effective in nurturing prospects, they don’t do much in increasing the amount of likes the Facebook fan page gets. Many people feel marketers are using this method to “spam” them, even if that’s not the intention.
You can also use your website, email signatures, blogs and business cards to promote your Facebook page. Engage with customers and give them a reason to like your Facebook page. For instance, you can tell them that they can get notifications about the business’ services and products by liking the page. Include the social media plugin on the website, so they don’t need to leave your website to like your Facebook page.
Faster Technique To Attain Facebook Likes
The above technique in attaining likes for the page is slow despite being somewhat effective. Why? There are hundreds of companies you are competing against for consumers’ attention. They are using the same tactics as you to get their attention.
So, if you’re to become the leader of the pack on Facebook, you need to use quicker methods to garner a lot of Facebook likes.
There’s the option of Facebook ad campaigns that will let you connect with the target audience and entice them with your material. If you run a Facebook ad campaign, you’ll need to know who your audience is and develop content they find interesting. You want them to be loyal brand followers.
Of course, there’s the chance of failure, and the page promoting through this method should be done after you looked at your budget and marketing goals. You don’t want to spend your marketing budget on a Facebook ad campaign and have nothing to show for it.
The best way to garner likes – a lot of likes quickly – is to buy Facebook likes for cheap. Buying likes will provide immediate results and increase your rankings in search engines. You’ll also get real likes from potential customers. Why?
People who see a brand with a lot of likes is more likely to follow that page. It’s a cheap method compared to the ad campaign and is useful for people who have just begun their Facebook fan page. Of course, you want to make sure that the company you buy your Facebook likes for cheap from is reputable and gives you quality likes.